BATCO-CFS is an inland port facility of M/s. Batco Integrated Logistics Private Limited. It is the first privately owned road based inland port in the state of Telangana with a capacity to handle over 1500 TEUs with adequate handling equipment, infrastructure and human resources
To earn and sustain the perception of the clients as a trustworthy and reliable logistics organization that will fulfil its commitments and meet the challenges of the dynamic environment with innovative solutions and quality service.
- CARE: for safety of the staff and client's cargo in our custody.
- CONCERN: to continuously upgrade our systems with new logistic techniques, equipment, data processing and communication to incubate and encourage innovative solutions to push the envelope of our service standards.
- COMMITMENT: to be socially responsible and implement ethical business practices geared towards sustainability and fairness
- QUALITY: set benchmarks - meet them every time - review and set new benchmarks. Maintain the quality and timeliness of our logistic services while continuously striving to achieve total customer satisfaction.
- AGILITY: To be lively and responsive to client needs, queries and always meet their requirements.
- PEOPLE: To place people both within and outside our organization at centre of our decision making.
The success of the company is attributed to its business philosophy based on concern, commitment, quality, integrity and service towards its customers, associates, partners in particular and the micro business environment in general. On the basis of this philosophy, the operations at BATCO-CFS are geared to serve at optimal efficiency and continuously strive for “TOTAL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION”